The cooperative and fine control between ECU is needed, and the environment that measures synchronously and analyzes RAM in two or more ECU is requested, for example, the hybrid system of the car in a highly effective control that decreases the losses such as fuel cost and electric powers.
"RAMScope-EX GT150" is a high-speed monitor tool that is truly suitable to such an environment.
The measurement of RAM data need not make the program for communication and it uses the special debugging interface installed by the microcomputer, which causes just little load to the control application.
In addition to RAM data of multiple microcomputers, CAN data and analog signals from various sensors can be also measured in an isochronal axis.
- RAM data, CAN data, and analog signals of multiple microcomputers can be measured in the same time axis
- RAM data measurement module, the CAN communication measurement module (under development), and the analog measurement module (under development) can be selected according to the user system.
- RAM data can be measured/collected without the load to the control application..
- RAM monitor period: Min. 5us(depending on the debug interface of the microcomputer and the number of monitor channels)
- Number of monitor channels: Max 1024 points can be measured
- The cooperation of the measurement beginning and the end is possible according to various events of each module.